Grand Ledge Public Schools' Before and After School Day Care
One head caregiver per location with a minimum two-years experience and an Associates Degree in child development or a related fee. Caregivers have all previously worked with children and/or had courses related to Child Development. The adult to child ratio is generally one adult per 8-10 children. Year-round staff are all certified in CPR and first aid.
For more information or to register your Kindergarten through 6th grade child(ren), please call 517-925-5800.
Hours of Operation
During the school year:
- Before School: 6:45 am - 8:40 am
- After School: 3:40 - 6:00 pm
- 2-Hour Delays / Early Releases also available (see fee below).
- 6:45 am - 6:00 pm
- Before School (Breakfast included): $7 First Child / $6 each additional child
- After School (Snack included):
- Neff Kindergarten: $9
- Elementary: $7 First Child / $6 each additional child
- 2-Hour Delays / Early Releases: $13 First Child / $12 each additional child
- Summer Full Days: $30 First Child / $22 each additional child
- Monday - Science Project
- Tuesday - Arts & Crafts
- Wednesday - Group Games
- Thursday - Drama
- Friday - Special Snack
- Breakfast will be served from 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- An afternoon snack is provided each day.
- Drinks are provided at lunch and at snack time.