Parking Passes may be purchased & registered at this year's orientation on August 7th and 8th. If you wish to purchase a parking pass online, please follow the directions below:
Purchasing a Parking Pass
Parents should register their student's vehicle through this form.
Once the vehicle is registered, parents should purchase the parking pass through this PaySchools link. Parking passes cost $20 for the school year.
Students should pick up their passes in the main office. They MUST have their driver's license to obtain the parking pass.
What type of information will I need?
License Plate Number
Name of Registered Owner
Student's Drivers License Number
Parking Passes FAQ
- How much do passes cost? Parking passes cost $20 for the year.
- Do I pay and register my vehicle online? Yes, Click here for the Parking Passes page
- How do I pay for my pass? Online through Payschools. Click here to do so
- How do I register my vehicle? At Orientation, or online through the Parking Passes page
- Where do I pick up my pass? In the main office with Mrs. Ashley
- Do I need to show Mrs. Ashley my driver's license? Yes, make sure to bring it