Grand Ledge Public Schools offers middle and high school students the opportunity to take online courses through a variety of providers.
Applications are only excepted during the month of May for the next school year.
- Student must possess the prerequisite knowledge and skills to be successful in the on-line course.
- Application will be denied if student demonstrated failure in a previous online course.
- Student will be responsible for submitting Student Progress Report and Course Activity Scores Report to their counselor
- In order for the cost of a student's VHS to be covered, the course must be taken as part of their five period schedule.
- Students will be limited to two (2) online courses as part of student's schedule each trimester.
NOTE: the student/family is responsible to provide full payment to GLPS for associated fees of a course that is dropped after the reimbursement date. Classes will not be added or dropped after the first week.
- Student makes an appointment with their counselor to discuss the appropriateness of the selected course.
- Please print the first four documents listed below.
- Parent and student review and sign the documents.
- Return all documents to Mrs. Maliska in student services.